Strategic Planning Officer
8 Aug 2017
No of vacancies:
- To direct and manage activities of Strategic Planning function,such as Institutional Analysis & Planning, developing and recommending budgets and long-term plans to GM.
- To develop and manage in consultation the process for providing data support for policy formulation and planning decisions.
- To undertake market research for Wood base products and identify potential acquisition targets in the relevant sectors.
- To support the business units 5 year strategic planning objectives using market data and insight into long term trends.
- To undertake business units analyze and define market requirements and gaps to support new product development opportunities.
- To take external market data, internal sales information, sales performance and macro trends to build scenario plans for Company.
- To facilitate in planning and implementation of the Integrated Timber Industry Project development tin Myanmar.
- To advocate and present a strong and solid proposal to the policy maker within the government.
- Strong communication skills and has the ability to co-ordinate with senior management, interdepartmental and Government Authorities
- The ability to find additional pertinent data sources and innovative ways to generate insightful data.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to organize and methodical work to deadlines.
Key Area of Accountability
- Business modeling
- Business planning for 5 years
- Business presentation to BoDs
- Implementing of new business operations
- Dealing with government
- Achievement of target profits & timeline
- Relevant degree in business
- Master degree (preferred)
- Minimum 10 years Experiences in managerial level of Timber Business or Timber Industry with the proven record of success.
- Experience in a global environment.
- iOS Engineer
- Backend Engineer (AWS, Nodejs, Mongo DB)
- Tech Lead (AWS, Nodejs, Mongo DB)
- Procurement - Deputy General Manager
- Head of Business Development (Agriculture)