Sales Business Manager
1 Sep 2017
No of vacancies:
- Achieving sales target
- Sharing with customers all new products available
- To ensure all proper handling and processing of customers’ orders
- Planning marketing activities related to the brands
- To have good execution of the marketing activities
- Customer Developing
- To grow the existing customers through selling more lines, and conversion
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Maintaining outstanding amount
- To communicate with merchandising to work out demand forecast to prevent out of stock and overstock
- To have prompt action on near expiring items
- To have excellent in store display for our brands (increasing facing & Prime Location)
- Report to Operation Director.
- 10-15 years experience in Sales & Marketing at FMCG industry
- Professional English level
- Professional Computer Skill.
- Maturity to be able to work with limited supervision
- Strategic Planning
- Very Good Personality
- Strong knowledge in food product