Sales Director (B2C)
8 Aug 2017
No of vacancies:
- To achieve increased sales and customer satisfaction in B2C sales in licensed areas by supporting a sales team with respect to quality, quantity, budget/cost, timeliness and brand values.
- To coach and develop his sales team to improve B2C sales, to achieve individual sales targets and customer satisfaction, inter alia by:
- Ensuring the appropriate establishment and organisation of Regional (Reg 2 & 3) sales team.
- Fostering co-operation and team spirit; assessing teams, advising on selection and training needs.
- Evaluating performance and appraisals on performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Ensuring internal communication; holding meetings; motivating on-to-one and team building.
- Intervening in sales and operational problems.
- Providing on-the-job training in professional selling skills and techniques: requirement-based selling, sales analysis, targeted prospecting, stages of a sales talk.
- Accompanying Channel Managers on partner calls to assess and improve performance and sales results.
- Monitoring Regional sales targets and results, business and sales planning and forecasting, regional Channel Managers time management.
- Ensuring compliance with procedures in line with Service Level Agreement.
- Being interface between Regions and Channel Managers and internal departments.
- To report on sales results and to advise the CMO in B2C sales strategy, objectives and productivity, inter alia:
- Analyzing and reporting accurate information on the B2C sales results and market feedback.
- Preparing and submitting several status reports, highlighting trends and forecasting
- Giving feedback and advising regarding new products, services or sales activities; B2C market development, customer needs in value added services, prices and selling techniques, improvement of sales team potential.
- Facilitating good consultation and communication within own sales team, within the department and with other departments (B2C Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, IT, Technology, etc.); running B2C sales meetings
- Bachelor Degree, MBA or Master’s Level Business Qualifications (highly desirable)
- Minimum 10 years of working in B2C Sales, preferably in solution focused technology/telecom enterprises;
- Expertise in physical sales channels management;
- High degree of knowledge of B2C sales cycles and techniques/ sales cycle management
- Professionally proficient in Burmese and English;
- Willingness to conduct regular travel
- Excellent Leadership, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Very good interpersonal skills , communication and commercial acumen
- Focuses on the delivery of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Director of Agriculture
- Accountant (AR)
- Accounting Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager (Trading)
- Marketing Executive (Trading)