General Ledger Accountant
9 Jun 2017
No of vacancies:
- Manage day to day operations in the general ledger
- Responsible for ensuring that all required Journal Entries are documented, approved, and recorded.
- Participate in the implementation of the financial system.
- Interface with the billing system/IN to retrieve information to book revenue and reconcile deferred revenue; interface with POS system to book cash and sales.
- Cycle count all Inventory (Retail; Scratchcard; Roll-out; Spare Parts; etc.) (with support by the Inventory Accountant)
- Other tasks and duties as directed by Financial Controller
- Bachelor Degree or related degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum (2) years of experience in Accounting for a Large Company (Preferably Multinational)
- Telecom experience is a plus
- IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
- Strong IT Skills (Excel, ERP is a plus)
- Excellent in English (Both Speaking & Writing)
- Familiar with International Accounting Standards
- Revenue Accounting Manager
- Inventory & Shop Accounting Assistant Manager
- Senior Media Consultant
- Secretary or Executive Assistant
- Merchandising Assistant