Account Payable - Accountant
9 Jun 2017
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for maintaining a good business relationship with all suppliers, based on mutual trust and professional communication.
- Scanning documents and helping to maintain the electronic archive of the documents of the Procure-to-Pay cycle.
- Execute the "Three-Way-Match" between the PO, RECEIPT and INVOICE.
- Ensure that incoming supplier invoices are processed, checked and recorded in a timely manner and paid according to the terms on the PO.
- Ensure that the system is always up to date.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics or other business related degree
- Minimum (2) years of experience in accounting field
- Proven problem solving and time management skills
- Strong IT Skills (Excel, ERP is a plus)
- Excellent Skill in English (Both Speaking & Writing)
- Familiar with International Accounting Standards