Senior Manager (Corporate Banking)
11 Apr 2017
1,500,000 ~ 2,000,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
organizes direct and control corporate banking activities and resources in
order to meet corporate banking objectives
- Assess market conditions by industry, define, recommend, implement and monitor corporate banking strategy in order to gain and sustain the bank’s competitive edge and results.
- Assess, analyse, define, recommend implement and follow up market intelligence, marketing plans and prducts plan by market segment in order to meet retail banking strategic objectives
- Identify customer needs initiate action and follow up in order to meet customer expectations
- Direct focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income. Spearhead the development of products and services for the corporate banking.
- Manage the risk management framework for corporate banking
- Identify training needs recommend guide rotate monitor and follow up in order to improve staff competencies
- Direct and follow up with Business Plan implementing for Board Approval
- Bachelor Degree or related qualifications
- At least (5) Years of experience Industries such as Banking, Heavy Machines, Construction (Real Estate), Service (Education & Health, Logistics/ Shipping Agents), Electrical & Electronics, IT, Manufacturing, etc...
- Ability to work under pressure and procedure
- Knowledge in economic, banking concepts and principles
- Negotiating and communication skills
- Explanation and presentation skills
- Business development and relationship building
- Team work and problem solving